Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fundraiser

I have a fundraiser tomorrow night at the Magnolia Lounge in Fair Park. It starts at 6p. Please come by. 
The food is being generously donated by Hector Garcia and Hector's on Henderson. The wine (gotta have wine) is being donated by Dallas County District Clerk Gary Fitzsimmons. And the organizing has been done by James Nowlin. I appreciate them very much and everyone who has already given me checks to support my trip. 

To each of you a big bear hug and a heartfelt thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin -

I'm sorry I can't make your fundraiser. I've set up an "Obama Dallas in Denver" site with blogs by Chella Cardona, Gillian Parillo, Fatema Bivijii and myself. The URL is http://www.obamadallas.com/oddenver

I'll put a link to your blog there. See you in Denver!